Terms & Conditions
- All matters relating to this website and these Terms, and any claim or dispute arising from or related to (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America without giving effect to any choice or conflict of law provision or rule.
- Allure Balance reserves the right to change these Terms at any period in time and effective immediately once posted on this website. If you violate these Terms, Allure Balance will have all rights to take appropriate legal action against you.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Allure Balance, its affiliates, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, partners, directors, managers, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by you of these Terms.
- This website is strictly for your personal, noncommercial use with legitimate purpose and for conducting business with us. Use of any automated tools, programs, algorithms, or methods, including those known as scrapers, robots, deep-linking, spiders, or any similar or manual processes, to access, copy or monitor any portion of this website or any of our content including but not limited to logo, text copy, images, videos, tour program information/description and other details present in this website, which are proprietary to Allure Balance is strictly prohibited. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any information through any means not specifically provided by Allure Balance. Allure Balance strictly prohibits such activity and reserves the right to take any lawful action to prevent, disrupt, or stop such activity.
- Allure Balance provides programs that include, but are not limited to, high-risk adventure sports as well as programs that might/will expose you to the outdoors & wild nature and the risks & hazards thereof. Allure Balance and its partners and subcontractors will use safety & precaution combined with our experience and expertise, wherever possible and necessary, to minimize these risks to you. You/your group will be required to read, comprehend and sign indemnity & waiver forms before participating in these programs. Parents/Guardians will have to sign the waiver and indemnity forms on behalf of minors.
- Allure Balance accepts no responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for any damage, loss of personal baggage, or even the cancellation of the program, accident, sickness, injury or death, that you or your group may suffer or incur arising out of the programs and/or in connection with your contract with us and/or the operator of any program. It is advisable that you should avail of valid travel and health insurance covering high-risk sports activities, to tackle unforeseen events.
- Some/part of our programs/services might be provided by subcontracted agents & third parties. In such cases, we act only as a coordinator with the operator of such program/s. The terms and conditions of the operator of the program or organizer of the events will apply to you in such cases and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions. We will therefore have no responsibility for the acts or omissions (including negligence) of those operators or organizers or subcontractors or third-party agents or their servants or agents, or for any injury, damage, or loss arising in connection with the provision of programs by such operators or in connection with the event or its organization.
- All personal belongings & possessions are at your sole risk & responsibility at all times during the program/s. Any personal possessions left behind will be kept safely in our desert campus or city office location for a maximum of thirty (30) days, after which they will be disposed of responsibly. Transportation of the possessions, by Allure Balance, to a location of your choice will be chargeable and will be done only as per our availability schedule.
- We accept VISA & MASTER credit cards via a payment link. The credit cardholder must be one of the participants of the tour program. The same card must be carried at the time of the program for verification. If you do not have a credit card, you may choose to pay in cash.
- We maintain technical and organizational security measures designed to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system is 100% secure or error-free, and we cannot guarantee the security of the information we collect.
- Any User Content you provide remains your property. By providing User Content (including but not limited to pictures, videos, testimonials, tweets, blog posts) to Allure Balance, however, you grant Allure Balance a worldwide, transferable, irrevocable, perpetual, fully paid-up, royalty-free license, with full rights to sublicense, to use, modify, monitor, translate, copy, create derivative works of, publicly display, distribute, publicly perform and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in whole or in part, in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised without further notice to or consent from you, and without compensation or payment to you or any third-party. By submitting User Content, you agree to release, hold harmless and indemnify Allure Balance and each of its respective officers, partners, directors, managers, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, suits, actions, demands, liabilities, and damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of such User Content, including, without limitation, any and all claims for false advertising, copyright infringement, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity or of moral rights, and defamation.
- This Website may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. We do not operate or control in any respect any information, products, or services on such third-party sites. Third-party links and pointers are included solely for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement by us. You assume sole responsibility for use of third-party links and pointers.